The third edition of the Wexford Bohemian, a journal of literature and culture, will be released at the end of April by Red Books Press. Submissions are now open.
Issue 1 of the Bohemian was a huge success. The 90-page collection of 37 local writers and artists sold out within 24 hours. Issue 2 also sold out. It was even bigger and contained the works of 74 local creatives.
We are very excited to announce that the Wexford Bohemian will now be distributed nationally and internationally by the Irish Bookshop and will also be distributed in the UK and the USA by a new trade partner.
We are now looking for original short stories, poetry, memoir pieces, reviews, art and photography for issue 3. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 17th of March. No limits or fees on submissions.
* Submissions only accepted via email. They must be sent to email@example.com
* Copyright remains with the author but the Wexford Bohemian reserves the right to layout the piece to fit our template.
* Some work published in the magazine may also appear online.
* Fiction pieces must not exceed 1,500 words.
* Submissions for the issue 3 must be in before the 17th of March.
* Final decision on publication rests with Red Books Press.
* For further information, please email or private message Red Books on Facebook or instagram.